It’s easy for heating and cooling bills to get out of hand—especiallywhen living in a place where winter lows linger in the single digits.
Here are some facts to consider:
- A study by the North American InsulationManufacturers Association (NAIMA) found that 90% of homes were under-insulated.
- Up to 25% of your home’s heating energy escapesthrough the roof.
- Something isn’t always better than nothing. Ifyour attic insulation is damaged or has ever been wet, issues like mold andpest infestations can easily take hold.
Priority Construction Services provides expert advice, andwe’ll help you choose products that make the most sense for your space. Weoffer rolled Owens Corning insulation and blown-in insulation, and all of our highly-ratedproducts will help you trim your heating and cooling costs for a morecomfortable home.
The Benefits of Attic Insulation
Not every home improvement investment starts to pay you backright away, but quality attic insulation installation does!
Even if you currently have insulation, you may benefit froman upgrade. Watch for signs like these to know when it’s time to call an insulationspecialist from Priority Construction Services:
- Rising Energy Bills
- Wet Insulation
- Cold Spots in Your Home
- Fluctuating Temperatures
We install highly rated Owens Corning insulation andblown-in attic insulation for benefits that go beyond lower heating and coolingbills:
- LessStress on Your HVAC System: Improving your home’s energy efficiency leadsto fewer repairs and extends the life of your HVAC system.
- BetterIndoor Air Quality: Quality insulation reduces dust, mold, pollen, andother impurities in the air.
- Lifetime Warranty: Our Attic Cat blown-in insulation never settles.
You might be wondering how much you can save. Average energycost savings are nearly $800 a year, and in a climate like Rochester’s youcould save even more.
Contact Us Today to Learn More About Saving with Updated Attic Insulation
We’ve helped thousands of homeowners enjoy significantsavings with new attic insulation, and we can do the same for you. Contact ustoday for more information and to schedule a free, in-home assessment and costestimate. Give Priority Construction Services a call or fill out our onlineform now to get started.